|Vinstot - fyi: http://www.kongtechnology.com/2010/...|
I don't Facebook either, but the speed of online games depends on several things:
- Speed and health of your computer and your video card.
- Speed of your Internet connection.
- Amount of users online AT the website you're at playing the same game.
- Type of Web browser you're using, some are faster and handle FLASH better than others (IE7/8, Opera, FireFox, Chrome, Safari etc).
- Version of Flash you're using. Adobe Flash sucks. it's slow, a resource hog, and is insecure as well.
One other thing, I have a 128 Mb ATI Radeon card in my main single core CPU PC, an older one, the games are very slow on this machine. I ran the same games on a newer Duo Core CPU w/ a 512 Mb NVIDIA video card, the games FLEW!
Just another stupid saying...