I need to replace a RHINO SP-450Y (KY-550ATX)

September 10, 2010 at 07:36:55
Specs: Windows XP
I have a Compaq SR1911X desktop computer. Last night the power supply died. I can probably troubleshoot and repair it BUT I need to bring the system back up. What replaces that unit OR is there one available somewhere (that works of course)?

See More: I need to replace a RHINO SP-450Y (KY-550ATX)

Report •

September 10, 2010 at 13:23:41
That looks to be a standard ATX power supply. As such you can replace it with any other ATX power supply with the same--or better--specs. Verify the new one will have the connections you need.

Be aware that often a bad power supply will ruin the motherboard so you may need additional repairs.

Real men don't use AntiVirus; they just reformat

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question