|I need a little bit of clarification with following.|
1.DDR3 1066/1300/1800/1333 how does this work/not work according to motherboard ?
2. If MOBO states support for 6 x SATA II and 1 X UtraDMA under the heading STORAGE, is this bad news for my one IDE and two SATA I drives, do I need to be vary careful here ? Are Sata II conections backwards compatible ?
3. Consider the AthlonII 250 Dual Core 2meg 3Ghtz
and AthlonII 620 Quad core 2Meg 2.6 which of these is superior for FPS games ?(if either)
4. Windows 7 drivers with MOBO ? This seems no big deal at all as those I know that have upgraded to WIN7 have done it easy on old systems claiming better performance than XP. So I would think this can be ignored, its just marketing ?
5. This ASUS M4A78LT-M-LE Motherboard is the cheapest AM3 at $81. It has onboard radeon 3000, which might not be great but I will be able to get a card soon. Why pay extra as the best I have SEEN so far is HD4200 and why pay extra when its going to be upgraded in a couple of month.
6. It supports crossfire. Is it better to get the best card you can afford or two cheaper ?
7. What is HDMI media technology, does that refer to extra ports and or the software used . I think Ive gone this long without it I'll be ok missing out! The board above supports multiple output ports anyhow.
8.Firewire seems not so common. Is it becoming less so these days ? I have a video camera which needs it but perhaps I am better off just buying a card rather trying to find a mobo with it on.