Change comp crt yoke deflection coil to suit tv circuit

October 11, 2012 at 20:45:22
Specs: N/A
How to change deflection coil settings of comp crt to tv? Using an old and good philips crt with a generic tv motherboard. I have discarded the monitor motherboard. Image height does not increase beyond a limit, width is too much oversize.

See More: Change comp crt yoke deflection coil to suit tv circuit

Report •

October 11, 2012 at 22:54:32
Doesn't a pc monitor have double the horizontal scan lines of a tv?

Audares Juvo

Report •

October 11, 2012 at 23:03:00
I don't know much. I am doing PhD in Mechanical, but a hobbyist in electronics. I want to reuse my old crt from monitor with a faulty motherboard. I removed the board. Purchased a universal tv board (at least what mechanics are calling it) and tried to assemble. One mechanic told me to open the centre tap of each axis deflection and make it parallel with the extreme terminals. But I do not know where those terminals are. It will be a great help if even a link to any relevant tutorial is available.

Report •

October 12, 2012 at 00:28:15
You must have a lot of time on your hands.

You can google "sams photo facts" along with the models of the TV and any other hardware you're using. Also check with the manufacturer of the universal board and see if they have any info.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question