|I can't run memtest because I haven't even finished the installation of Vista.|
Now, things to note:
1. The ACC is disabled.
2. The CPU Clock ratio was at 3300Mhz, I changed it at 2800Mhz.
3. The CPU NorthBridge Freq. is 2000Mhz (must be the same or more as HT Link Freq.)
4. The HT Link Width is set to Auto, options are 8-bit and 16-bit.
5. The HT Link Freq. is at 2000Mhz even though the MOBO runs till 5200 MT/s = 2,600Mhz, I can't set this at 2600, 2000 is the maximum (x10)
6. Memory Clock is 1600Mhz, which is the max (x8)
Now in the DRAM configuration:
It's Ungaged and manually it's at:
I had the rams in the slots 1 and 2 and reviewing the manual it says for Dual Channel it's 1 and 3, so I fixed this.
The Trfc is set as follows:
Trfc0 for DIMM 1: 110m
Trfc2 for DIMM 2: 90m
Trfc1 for DIMM 3: 110m
Trfc4 for DIMM 4: 90m
It all looks good for me till here, but:
DDR3 Voltage Control: Normal (1.6v); Options are: from +0.050v to +0.750v
Looks like I can't set it to be at 1.5v because I can't reduce it.
The CPU voltage control is at 1.4v and I can increase and reduce it, but that doesn't affect the RAM.
My God, after setting it as described above, it finally finished installing Windows Vista without freezing, Vista Recognizes 2.98Gb of Ram, the PC takes time to get into the Vista Screen in the Start-up, after that Vista is running fast.
I'm installing the drivers of the MOBO right now, after that I'm going to run the memtest to see what happens. Thanks!
EDIT: Should I change the PSU anyways??