1. Click Start-->Run
2. Type compmgmt.msc in the box and then click the OK button
3. In the window that opens, along the left side, find and click on Device Manager
4. In the right-hand pane find Disk Drives and click on the little plus sign to the left of it
5. Locate the drive you want info on and double-click on it
6. In the new window that opens find and click on the tab along the top that says Volumes
7. Find and click on the Populate button near the bottom of the window
That's all there is to it.
Note: If, for some reason the management snap-in is not set up on your computer you can substitute the following for steps 1 - 3: Go to Start then right click My Computer and left click properties. Click the Hardware tab then click the Device Manager button
Hope this is helpful to you.