$$ Side Panels for tower computer case

June 21, 2010 at 11:57:10
Specs: Windows XP
Does anyone know if there is a place to buy just
side panels for your tower? I'm looking at doing a
painting on the side of my 9257 Broadway Tower
and I wanted to have a few extra panels if I screw
up or if down the road want to sell the tower and
keep the painting.

See More: $$ Side Panels for tower computer case

Report •

June 21, 2010 at 12:02:14
Very unlikely, it's not the sort of thing that would normally be
manufactured as a 'spare'. How about covering the side panel
with sticky backed plastic sheeting & painting on that - just
remove it & put new sheet on if it's not to your liking?.

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us..."

Report •

June 21, 2010 at 13:43:07
You MAY be able to get them from the manufacturer of the case. If available expect them to be expensive.

Report •

June 21, 2010 at 14:28:06
It would be cheaper to buy another tower.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question