|I'm reposting my reply here because one or both of your ads will be deleted due to double-posting. Try reading the forum rules instead of making wise-azz comments.|
1. the 9500GT is crap, choose another card. You've been told several times to look at the Radeon HD4670, I suggest you do it.
2. choose a different board. Why get an AM2/AM2+ board when you can get an AM2+/AM3 board & take advantage of newer CPUs? Look at the AMD 785 with either the SB710 or SB750 southbridge. Avoid the older SB700.
3. and why get an old X2 CPU? If you were to get an AM2+/AM3 board, you could get an Athlon II X2 for the same price as the 6000+.
4. wrong RAM! You should at least be getting DDR-800.
5. HDD is OK.
6. you're not gonna get a decent PSU in a $40 case. A good PSU costs more than $40 all by itself. Chances are, if you use the PSU that comes with the case, it will eventually fry & when it does, you'll run the risk losing the CPU, board, etc. Invest in a quality PSU - you'll regret it if you don't.
Sorry, but your list is a poor configuration.