|i just bought a PowerColor 4670 yesterday to replace my ageing 8600GT, But after installing, both FC2 and CODWAW starts giving problem.|
Com specs :
Intel Dual core E5200 @ 3.87ghz
2 x 1gb Kingston Valueram PC6400
Powercolor 4670 512mb GDDR3
2 x 300gb Harddisk (Seagate and Samsung)
26-in-1 Card reader
Before the card was installed, i did the following :
1. Uninstalled Nvidia driver via add/remove programme.
2. Uninstalled Nvidia driver via Device Manager.
3. Ran Driver Cleaner Pro.
4. Shut down, remove old card and insert new Ati 4670.
5. Power up, Installed ATI's latest driver 9.1
6. Games (FC2 and CODWAW only, no issue with NFSMW, COD4...etc) failed to run. Blank screen for FC2. And, some error reporting message for CODWAW, stating some like : Direct3D....
7. Thought need to update DX, so when to download and installed DX up(DX9 Nov 2008)
8. At my wits end....any thoughts?