transfer paper photos to pc

June 16, 2009 at 04:24:23
Specs: Windows Vista
Came across a gadget while in uk .just feed pics into machine one after the other to ransfer to pc. Can't remmember what it was called .Any one out there Know.
George thomas

See More: transfer paper photos to pc

Report •

June 16, 2009 at 04:53:51
You don't "transfer" paper photos, you "scan" each paper photos and save the image to the computer.


Report •

June 16, 2009 at 05:48:24
Sorry about the slip up in terminology,but have just located exactly what I was looking for on ebay U.S. I have literally thousands of pics to transfer to my hard drive and this portable photo scanner is far faster than a traditional flat bed scanner.If any one else is interested the item can be located at:

Thanks for your reply

Report •

June 16, 2009 at 07:46:31 has it cheaper.


Report •

Related Solutions

Ask Question