|Okay, here is a step by step process on how to copy files over:|
1. Make sure the computer is turned on and booted up.
2. Put the CD into the CD-Drive and wait for an Autorun (1) window to come up.
3. Click "Open Folder To View Files" and click "OK"
4. Now all of the files on the CD are displayed. If you need to go into any folders to access the pictures, do so now.
5. Hold the Left-Click button and drag across the window until all of the pictures are selected.
6. Now on your Desktop, make a new folder (Right-Click>New>Folder) and name it something you will remember the pictures by such as "Pictures from <Date Taken>".
7. Click one of the pictures from the folder on the CD and drag it to the folder you just made on your desktop, and let go once the folder on the desktop is highlighted. The pictures will now be copied to that folder.
(1) Here is a picture of the autorun window:
Ask and Answer. The way of learning.
Dell Dimension 8300
Intel Pentium 4 HT @ 3.20 GHz
4 GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce FX5200