Click here for important information about

Solved How to 'un-distort' photos

Gigabyte / M61pme-s2
September 9, 2010 at 21:04:03
Specs: Microsoft Windows 7, 3 GHz / 4 GB
I have taken a number of photos from side-on because that was the only angle I could manage. Consequently the photos are distorted because I am nearer one edge than the other. Especially bad on photos that contain text.

Is there such a program that can undo this kind of distortion?


See More: How to un-distort photos

September 14, 2010 at 18:14:04
✔ Best Answer
I'm not familiar with other image editors, but Photoshop can do this with the "Transform" tool. It can be done with either the "Perspective" or the "Distort" option.

I would think that other editors, e.g., Gimp, Corel Photo-Paint, Paint Shop Pro, etc., would have similar controls.

Don't squat with your spurs on!

Report •

October 21, 2010 at 19:07:12
Thanks, Alphawave.
I've checked now with the Gimp and that can do it too.

Sorry to have taken so long to get back. I've had other things on my plate and this one was on hold.


Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question