i planned on making a disposible camera prank shocker. in case you don't know this is how you do it.
take out disposible camera circuit board.
take off flash.
press a button on the board.
clamp on extended leads.
touch them together and then its sparky time.
i did some research on it, to make sure its safe before i made it. but the problem was i couldn't get a straight answer. some sites said you can hurt yourself and others said it was just a small powerless jolt.
so my question is:
at what point does a camera shock become harmful?
and, is a disposible camera shocker harmful?