Click here for important information about

converting hi 8 video

Samsung / L906
January 17, 2010 at 14:57:44
Specs: Windows Vista
I need to move hi8 video to my computer. vista operating system,

See More: converting hi 8 video

January 18, 2010 at 14:05:05
There are several ways:
1. Buy a device (like a camera) that plays it, output through RCA cables to your other camera or tape deck that is digital through the line in, and then just record that. (Alternatively, you could put that signal into a DVD-R machine and record onto a DVD, then just copy the files off the DVD, if you don't have a way to capture DV through firewire.)

2. Buy a device that plays Digital8 (same tapes, but miniDV FORMAT) and output directly from the tape through firewire. This means you must buy a SONY (only brand that made [now discontinued] Digital8) camcorder or deck [if decks were made, though those are usually expensive].

Barrie Design In Barrie

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question