Click here for important information about

Tv to tower or monitor

Hewlett-packard Compaq presario sr5510f...
March 8, 2010 at 18:34:04
Specs: Windows Vista
I recently bought a hdmi to dvi cable and now i think should have got a hdmi to vga cable instead. If so can i use the one i have anyway? If so how?

See More: Tv to tower or monitor

April 22, 2010 at 19:30:14
Sounds like you want to watch cable to your PC? TV to tower or monitor. Either way, you'll need a capture card. Instead of pluging your cable/dvd player/sat cable to your TV, it would go to that card in the computer. OR, depending on the monitor, it may have that built-in.

What exactly did you want to do?

If you bought the HDMI to DVI for your TV to your tower, it'll never work. Your TV is Input HDMI, not output and your tower it Output VGA/DVI.

Asus M4A78-EM
AMD Phenom II X2 550 @ 3.11
Patriot PC2-6400 4Gig
MSI R4830
Seagate 160Gig SATA
Seagate 320Gig SATA
External 1T

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question