|I hope this helps you out....|
This what I stumbled across this solution on this site when I was looking for a solution to the error message via Netflix app on my Blu-ray player (HT-E5400) stating it was unable to connect online.
My DNS was set for auto so I changed it to manual and input the following:
DNS: 188.8.131.52 And all of the sudden it finally worked after days of errors'
The following info is what I found on this site:
he real issue is in DNS lookup being blocked by my ISP.
What I did is used static IP settings for the samsung product in question and pointed its DNS 184.108.40.206
My router is 192.168.2.1
DHCP range is 192.168.2.200 through 192.168.2.225
subnet mask is 255.255.255.0
so I set my bluray up as follows:
ip address: 192.168.2.199
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0