|You may try both variant of restoration:|
First powerful resources
Guide working via SQL Management Studio
1. Download and install MS SQL Server Management Studio Express for the version of the MS SQL database installed with the product.
Note: Installation of Management Studio Express 2008 requires installation of the Microsoft Web Platform first, after which Management Studio Express 2008 will follow.
2. After installation, open the application from Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 > SQL Server Management Studio Express.
3. Log into the database using Windows Authentication
4. Expand Databases, then right-click on wt_sched and choose "Properties."
5. Select "Options" and scroll to the bottom in the pane on the right.
6. Change "Restrict Access" to "SINGLE_USER."
7. Select OK and repeat the above steps for the wtMaster section of the database.
8. Select "New Query" from the toolbar, and in the query pane that opens, paste in the following commands:
9. Select the "Execute" button to repair the database.
10. Perform the steps outlined in 4-6 above and change the databases back to "MULTI_USER" from "SINGLE_USER."
Note: Changing the database back to MULTI_USER mode may require logging out and logging back in using SQL Server Management Studio Express in order to change both parts back to their original settings. Attempting to make these changes may result in an error saying there are too many connections. Closing Management Studio and then re-opening it again will allow these changes to take effect.