|Next steps must help you to handle this error message via Backup Exec...|
1. Click the Windows "Start" button on your Backup Exec server. Click "All Programs," then click "Symantec." Click "Backup Exec Console" to open the main backup console.
2. Right-click the Exchange server in the list of backup servers. Select "New" then "Restore Job." A new window opens with several configuration options.
3. Click the "View by Resource" tab. Click a date to view a list of mailboxes. Check the mailbox you want to restore from the list.
4. Click the "Microsoft Exchange Redirection" on the left panel. In the center detail pane, check the option labeled "Redirect Exchange Sets." In the "Restore to" text box, type your Exchange server name where you want to restore the files.
5. Click "Restore" to start the process. This may take several minutes, depending on the size of the mailbox that needs restoration.
Also you may read more interesting things about the issue on https://getsatisfaction.com/microsoft/topics/after-restoration-of-mailbox-edb-file-exchange-server-it-became-corrupted?rfm=1&topic_submit=true