I have just installed an Intel Pentium e5800 to replace a slower Intel Pentium e2140. Anyways, the CPU never runs at full speed. Ever. According to Core Temp 0.99.8 and CPU-Z it always stays at 1.2GHz even when I ran Orthos Prime 2004 (uses 100% CPU). This computer:
- is a Lenovo 3000 J200 9690-5AU
- has said processor from above (Socket 775/Socket T)
- has 2GB RAM (DDR2, dual channel, PC-6400 @ 800 MHz)
- has a GeForce G210 (Yes, I know, it stinks, but I'm fine with it)
- has a 280W LITE-ON PSU
- has a Hitachi Deskstar HDT725032VLA380 320 GB SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD
- has integrated sound and Ethernet networking capabilities.
Anything? It's rather annoying.