• Purchased 2 identical Motherboards (Manufacturer Foxconn) supporting the new flat socket CPU with the pins on the motherboard instead of the CPU
• Purchased Intel(R) Celeron(R) - Used
• Purchased 2 identical Heat sinks and fan
• Monitoring Temp inside the BIOS
• Temp rises 1 degree per second
• CPU Temp continues to rise from 70 to 93 degrees Celsius then shuts off
• Some techs said try different memory, tried and that wasn’t the issue
• Foxconn Tech says that the CPU is getting hot and then shutting down, he is correct
• Old heat sink is secured, flush, and tight
• New heat sink is secured, flush, and tight as well
• BIOS settings set to tell the fan to cool at maximum settings
• Is it a bad CPU or could it be a bad version of a Heatsink and fan that I am using?
• How can this problem be eliminated?
• Do I need a new CPU or just an extremely cool heatsink and fan? It gets hot Way too fast.