Solved game grand theft auto five just purchased and will not play

December 30, 2013 at 19:20:56
Specs: Windows 7
The game was purchased on 12/19/13 at Wal Mart as a gift for Christmas. Once the game was installed to play on PS3 it would not play. How do I receive a new game or return this one for exchange or refund. The game is Grand Theft Auto Five.

message edited by NaNa

See More: game grand theft auto five just purchased and will not play

Report •

December 30, 2013 at 21:44:16
Go back to Walmart with the game you purchased and the receipt. Explain the issues you are having with the product. They will most likely replace the game you purchased with a new one free of charge.


-Nearly all game companies give a thirty day manufacturer warranty for their respective games after being purchased by the consumer. You can get in contact with the company or producers of the game with the information offered in the game book manual under the tittles "warranty", "limited warranty", or something similar. If you choose this method, you will be required to mail the game to its respective company with a letter explaining the problem it has. The company can then test the product to see if it is in fact defective by their terms. They can then give you a replacement, or refund. They can also deny you a replacement or refund if the product is not defective but instead fully functional or if the warranty were void do to consumer negligence (you may be charged with all shipping and handling fees if that is the case).

-All well known game retailers give a thirty day warranty when you buy a new game. A consumer can take the game back to the retailer with the receipt or proof of purchase for an exchange or refund if all is with concordance with the manufacturers warranty agreement. PC games however, can only be replaced and are i-refundable in most retailers due to the vast piracy.

Culer fins ala mort!

message edited by Josep

Report •

February 3, 2014 at 18:12:08
✔ Best Answer
Definitely just return the game. As long as you have your receipt, and it has been less than 30 days, they should replace it.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question