ethernet cable

June 24, 2009 at 15:45:56
Specs: Windows XP
What type of ethernet cable do i need for connection from ps3 to home hub

See More: ethernet cable

Report •

September 3, 2009 at 22:20:19
if your internet is a gigabit connection id actually reccomend a cat 6 cable it fits in the same slot but is faster otherwise dont get the reg cat 5 get the cat 5e cable for better flow even with a non gigabit connection

want free stuff???
go to

Report •

September 5, 2009 at 17:33:49
Actually it is Cat 5 unshielded twisted pair cable (UTP) that you need . Shielded twisted pair (STP) is used in high EMI environments. For the shield to be of any use it has to be grounded and that can cause ground loop problems if not done correctly and can even be a fire risk.

In a home or office UTP cable is more than adequate. Protection from interfereance is achieved by the twissted pairs.


Report •

Related Solutions

Ask Question