|Yup it is possible, but you'll need to have enough space on |
your hard drive, as well as the latest OS update for the
system (aka NXE or New Xbox Experience)
Step by Step..
1. Load the disk into the console
2. Scroll to the My Xbox pane
3. Scroll to the Games Library
4. You'll find yourself at the recent games page now. The
game should be highlighted so you should be able to hit A
and go to the game's page.
5. On the game screen there should be an "Install to Hard
Drive" button, and the rest is pretty automated from there.
Hope that helped!