|IT IS SOLVED!!!|
Here is how:
1. Click Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer
2. Switch to the Application Window.
3. Look for a warning issued by "EvntAgnt".
4. Double click it and look under the description. If it reads this:
"TraceLevel parameter not located in registry; Default trace level used is 32."
Then this applies to you. If not, then forget this.
5. Click Start, Run, regedit.exe
6. Under the Edit menu, click Find.
7. Type in "TraceLevel".
8. Now open "DefaultTraceLevel", and change the value to 32.
9. Restart and presto!
Thanks all for your help!
Ask and Answer. The way of learning.
Dell Dimension 8300
Intel Pentium 4 HT @ 3.20 GHz
4 GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce FX5200