It may be a fatal error that is causing the computer to restart. Dll problem can occur when removing programs. You can maybe stop the restart problem by changing your system features to restrict automatic startup when your computer's having a problem after that check out the event viewer for the cause. Here is how:
Use System Failure Settings to Stop Automatic Restarts.
1. Click Start and Open the Control Panel
2. Go to System and Maintenance, Click on System.
3. Select Advanced System Settings and choose Advance tab.
4. Under Startup and Recovery, click on Settings.
5. Under System failure uncheck Automatically restart.
Hope this helps!