| The problems are.|
1. Hang ups after reinstallation
2. Message box says I must activate the product for use.
3. User Profile is over limit
The problems first started with a long boot time 20 min. Then the next boot failed. The actions I have taken to fix the problems are as followed..
1. Ran a system repair w/OEM disk
2. Fdisk , new boot partition
3. Chkdisk and all of the steps that goes with that
4. Updated unsigned drivers (soundblaster)
5. Safemode start and upgraded my os with my os .
I took all the steps in proper order. (Sorry if not listed that way) I finally got the install to recognize the unsigned drivers to move to next issue the activation of product on my desktop. When I entered in the license number it took it without issue. It is an active and valid serial.
Then, I would go back though the steps to have an installation hang up at the end.
I have done the installation so many times that the profile data said it is over by a gross amount. (Still can’t activate the os and extended hang ups)
I am not able to back the C drive. The backup wasn’t ever used.
I will gladly take advise or any idea on a possible fix. I have tried a lot. No one is perfect, I will take prior steps again to see if I made a mistake. My husband and his best friend did a job on this expensive ship wreck.