|Desktop Background Picture:|
1. Click Start, Control Panel.
2. Double-click Display.
3. Click on the Background Tab.
Move Shortcuts and Folders from Desktop to Desktop.
1. Log on to the old user account.
2. Open My Computer, and create a new folder under the C:\ root directory called "TRANSFER" without the quotes. Essentially, in the end, the folder will be C:\TRANSFER.
3. Highlight all of your shortcuts, folders, and such and copy them to that transfer folder.
4. Log off, then log on to your new user account.
5. Open the C:\TRANSFER folder, and copy everything back to your desktop.
To set up your email, this depends on the program and the provider. Googling will help you.