|Ok Heres my Problem! A Ntfs.sys Error Right before Windows Boots up(On my Emachines Laptop), Goes to the Windows load Screen THEN BLAME Blue Screen of death! |
1) First Thing I thought was Oh My Rams Shot, Replaced the Ram Rebooted, BLAM Blue Screen of Death Again!
2) Thought it could be Windows, Got Out the Windows Recovery Disk Hit R For Repair Loaded Up a Little Bit the BLAM Blue Screen Of Death again Before it could Even load up the repair
3) Thought it could be the Processor fan maybe it was in the fan...Replaced that Booted up BLAM Blue Screen of Death again
4) Here comes the tricky Part Bought a Azio Mobile Disk to Insert My Hard Drive to Copy files over to another computer BLAM!!! Theres the Blue Screen of Death on the Other Computer I placed the Hard Drive on Wouldn't even Let me look at the files
5) Placed the hard Drive in the computer Downloaded NtfsforDos I can See all my files there but it is read only
So Where is this Ntfs Error comming from? I use Malware, virus and Spy Protection couldn't be a virus can anyone help me out?