|* Uninstall the Adobe Flash Player Active X and Plug in and |
then reinstall it.
* Use Flash Player 9 if your Flash Player 10 is not working
* Do fix your sound drivers:
1) Open Device Manager
2) Look for the sound-card device
3) Note down the name for that device
4) Just uninstall the it.
5) After uninstalling restart your machine.
6) Your Windows 7 or Windows Vista would automatically
download and reinstall the sound driver. You can also do it
manually through approaching the sound card company's web
* Fix your Windows Registry which is a highly recommended
thing you should do to find a quick and reliable fix for common
PC errors and crashes
(RegInOut is helpful to fix crashes in