|Well first, there may be a way to restart all of those services you know. Try this, it will be long, but you may be able to completely recover your system:|
1. Click Start, Run, and enter in "services.msc".
2. A window appears with a bunch of items listed, maximize it.
3. Now you will need to find services in the list that are disabled, and use your logic to decide if they are needed. For example, the "Help and Support" service should probably be set to "Automatic".
4. When you find one that you think should be enabled, double-click it, and under "Startup Type", select "Automatic". You will need to restart the PC each time, or after applying and closing the window, click "Start the service" on the left side of the window.
5. Repeat for all of the services that are disabled.
Hope this helps!
Ask and Answer. The way of learning.
Dell Dimension 8300
Intel Pentium 4 HT @ 3.20 GHz
4 GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce FX5200