|Here is another thing you can do, which has worked for some people experiencing the same problem as you:|
1. Download SUPERantispyware Free Edition and install it. You can get it from www.superantispyware.com or you can google it.
2. Update the program on-line. Then disconnect from the Internet.
3. Run the program and click on "Scan your computer".
4. You will see a list of drives (disks/partitions) for you to choose which one(s) to scan. Check or tick the drive(s) you want to scan.
NOTE: I suggest that you check all the fixed drives on your computer the first time you use the program.
5. Before you click "Next" to begin scanning, please click the "Scanning Preferences/Control Center" button below the list of drives you can choose to scan (near the bottom left of the program window).
6. A new window with several tabs near the top will open. Click on the Repair tab, then click on the "Repair Broken SafeBoot Key" option from the list. Next, click on the "Perform Repair" button on the right.
7. Close that window (you may be prompted to reboot your PC).
8. Then go back to Step 4. Choose the drive(s) you want to scan, and click "Next" to let the program start scanning your system. Be patient! The process may take quite long depending on the speed of your computer and the amount of data (files and folders) to be scanned.
9. At the end, if spyware/malware has been found, you will see a list of items that you will be able to remove by following the on-screen prompts.