|Did you try clicking OK to restore the active desktop?|
If it is still showing then you can try this:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
3. In the right pane, right-click DeskHtmlVersion, and then click Modify.
4. In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
5. Exit Registry Editor.
6. Log off from Windows, and then log on.
In The Matters Of Style,
swim with the current;
in matters of principle,
Stand Like A Rock
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the
freedom of thought which they avoid."