|Hi Derek, re your advice about using "Drop My Rights" as security to counter MIcrosoft ending support for Windows XP tomorrow (April 8th.) |
I've installed it per your instructions and got it working with the browsers I use (Opera, Safari and Firefox.) Just one small point though, which had me scratching my head for a while, from your notes:
"There is one last thing to do. Underneath the Target box is another one named "Start in". Highlight and delete all that is in there, then replace it with just your system drive letter followed by a colon. This will simply be C: if your system drive is C."
Didn't work for me with C: and had to be C:/ so I changed it and it now works fine.
But thanks a lot for your help!