Pound Sign on European Keyboard

November 22, 2005 at 15:19:34
Specs: XP, AMD/1024

I am trying to get the pound sign on a European keyboard but cant find it? Can someone tell me how I can get it? and if I can make a new short cut to it on my keyboard?

See More: Pound Sign on European Keyboard

Report •

November 22, 2005 at 15:21:02

Alt 0163 = £

Report •

November 23, 2005 at 06:38:06

Just to add to the above - you need the NumLock on


Report •

November 23, 2005 at 08:39:28

Is there a way of making that into a shorter command example alt+p

Report •

Related Solutions

November 25, 2005 at 06:36:47

There are a number of different European keyboards. On mine (a Swedish one) I would use AltGr+3 to produce £. The exact location of the alternate key depends on the country and keyboard settings.


I support Bigger feet for rabbits

Report •

Ask Question