|I believe it works just fine Martin, at least on my system.|
Create a backup folder like instructed.
Copy that folder to the other system.
Then follow the following instructions from that web page to import the messages from the backup folder that you created and moved:
Step 1: Import messages from the backup folder
1. On the File menu, point to Import, and then click Messages.
2. In the Select an e-mail program to import from box, click Microsoft Outlook Express 5 or Microsoft Outlook Express 6, and then click Next.
3. Click Import mail from an OE5 store directory or Import mail from an OE6 store directory, and then click OK.
4. Click Browse, and then click the Mail Backup folder.
5. Click OK, and then click Next.
6. Click All folders, click Next, and then click Finish.