|Try Safemode with command prompt and run system restore from there.|
- Restart your computer
- When the message "Please select the operating system to start" appears, press F8.
- Using the arrow keys, highlight the option "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" , then press Enter.
- Be sure to log on to the computer with the account that has administration privileges.
Enter the following in to the command prompt:
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to restore your computer to an earlier state