mouse causes Quark window fall

March 28, 2011 at 06:56:19
Specs: Windows XP
Hello, for some odd reason when Have Quark Express version 8.0 open (small window - NOT fully expanded), when I return to work in Quark after using another program, the window falls to the bottom of the desktop. It does this every single time. No idea why and it is the only program that does this. Tried 2 different mice. Windows XP OS
If anyone has an idea of what I can look at or do to fix this issue, I would be grateful. Thank you.

See More: mouse causes Quark window fall

Report •

March 28, 2011 at 15:34:55
The window will automatically minimise no matter what you do... live with it!

Report •

March 31, 2011 at 04:44:10
I suppose I did not explain myself well enough. My apologies.
When my mouse makes contact with the window, be it in the project area, on the window frame or other it immediately moves, (NOT minimizes).

It moves with a sudden motion down to a lower position on the desktop leaving the top 25% of the window exposed and the remainder 75% below the status bar area of the desktop.

Any idea as to what might cause this would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Report •

Related Solutions

Ask Question