1. I had purchased a 256 MB flash drive about six months back. The technical details are as under: -
(a) Type - 256 MB USB Flash Drive.
(b) Name - Travelling Disk (No BA0256M193F02011 3G).
(c) Chip - Samsung 328 K9F1G08UOM-YCB0.
(d) OS - Windows XP SP2
2. There was a program "Passman.Exe" which came pre-loaded from the manufacturer. I password protected the disk. However, I have now forgotten the password.
3. Now whenever I want to access the drive it asks for the password or else gives the message "Disk is write protected". Only the file "Passman.exe" is shown in the explorer menu.The disk is accessible by spl tools which give out a complete listing of clusters incl details of files.
4. I want to re-format the drive. However, no low-level format utility is available with me. Please guide me.
5. My email id is firstname.lastname@example.org.