|I have had the same problem, every few minutes, back after I had setup a Home network. But mine was the Dialup window kept coming up. Here is what my ISP mailed to me ----|
Windows XP users:
1. Click on the "Start" button and select "Control Panel."
2. Double-click on the "Internet options" icon.
3. Click on the "Connections" tab.
4. Select "Never dial a connection" under "Dial-up and Virtual Private Network settings."
5. Click "Apply and "OK" to close.
You also need to disable windows XP auto dial feature:
1. Click on Start
2. Click on Control Panel
3. Click on Network and Internet Connections
4. In the left hand window pane click on the My Network Places link
5. In the left hand window pane click on the View Network Connections link
6. Click on "Advanced" in the Menu bar
7. Click on "Dial-up Preferences" from the drop down menu
8. Select the AutoDial tab
9. Remove the checkmark by the connection listed in the scroll box
10.Click on OK.