|Dear Gurus, |
I updated USB, by installing a PCI sound card with 4 new USB outlets.
1. This caused several problems, NOKIA pc suite connection was lost to 7510 supNova
2. The Bluetooth toshiba stack SEEMED the cause, reinstalled
3. No Cable connection, bluetooth OK.
4. No sound. Used my asus general disc and reinstalled, sound max..
5. No Loudspeaker sound from the green 3.5mm output socket to amplifier for twin speakers. Strangely, I do have sound on the front panel for earphones?
Q. Is there a default windows setting to bypass the sound max settings?