|I'm trying to install iCloud on my Windows XP Pro (SP3) PC. Officially it's supported only for Vista and later, but this hack is widely claimed to work:|
1. Open iCloudSetup.exe file and unzip its files including iCloud.msi
2. Navigate to and open the iCloud.msi with Orca.
3. In the left table select LaunchCondition. Then change in the right table “VersionNT> = 600” to “VersionNT> = 200” and Save.
4. Run modified iCloud.msi and install.
5. Run iCloud Control Panel, located in the Windows Control Panel, and set up as you want.
I tried that promising solution in vain. It seemed to successfully install iCloud, but whenever I try to run it I get this obscure error
After much fruitless searching I've not found out how to proceed from there and would appreciate advice please.
Terry, East Grinstead, UK