|Uninstall audio drivers completely and then install the driver that is working.|
1. Click Start,type Device Manager in the Start Search box, and then pressENTER.
2. In the Device Manager dialog box, expandSound, video, and game controllers.
3. Locate the audio device that was included with the computer.
3. Right-click the device, and then clickProperties.
4. Click theDriver tab, and then click Uninstall.
5. Place a check mark next to"Delete the Driver Software for this device" check box, and then click OK.
6. Install the driver that is working.
7. Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
Hope this helps