|Hope the following method can help you:|
unlock ThinkPad Windows XP password with Windows Installation Disc
1. Start PC with Installation disc. Choose “Accept” once it asks to repair your current Windows installation, press “R” to run repair and also allow PC to repair by copying files to hard drive.
2. The PC will reboot, and then display “Press any key to continue.” Please do not press any key.
3. Let computer restart the installation and at the same time please notice the words shown at the bottom of screen. Once “Installing Devices” comes up, press “Shift +F10”.
4. Then input “nusrmgr.cpl” and press “Enter”.
5. On the User Accounts windows, choose the “Administrator account”. Then there will be listed all user accounts of the system.
6. Select the account that has to remove or reset password.
With Installation CD to break ThinkPad password also can be used on system based on Windows 7, Vista, 2000, Server 2008, etc.