|... click onto 9522224.exe ....more|
1. The files are extracted to the C:\Cabs\9522224 folder.
2. From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
3. In Control Panel, click Performance and Maintenance, and then double-click the System icon.
4. In the System Properties dialog box, click the Hardware tab. On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager.
5. In Device Manager, under Sound, video and game controllers, double-click SigmaTel C-Major Audio. If the driver has never been installed, it is listed as PCI Audio device under Other Devices.
6. In the SigmaTel C-Major Audio Properties dialog box or in the PCI Audio Device Properties dialog box, click the Drivers tab, and then click Update driver.
7. Click Install the software automatically (Recommended), and then click Next.
8. Windows identifies the SigmaTel C-Major Audio.
9. Click Finish.
... Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties