|Hello, here is how my computer starts off|
1. black screen saying "radeon 9250 P/N 1/3-A34210-100 BIOS
2.Get the gateway logo for 5 min
3. Screen saying "entering setup... hit F12 to boot from network
4. Then it asks me for a password that only works with numbers?? and I get three tries and I have no idea what the password is.
5 Then says boot failure system halted.
6. Also this is an old computer and no longer has tech support from gateway or any warranty
So far what I have done.
1. Replaced battery thing
2. Inserted xp cd
3. inserted ubuntu cd
4. swapped out ram
5. Swapped out cables for hard disk
6. disconnected mobo from psu
7.removed all pci cards
8. Thrown it out the window (Just Kidding)
Any help would be appreciated, thanks