|First of all, the way i got this problem is clearly not the same as others.|
I'll give story how I got this problem.
1) i have an Acer Aspire X3990 , 500gb hdd. It was came / preinstalled with Windows 7 64bit.
2) They were two partitions in the computer.
3) I wanted to try dualboot it with Ubuntu. Unfortunately, I messed up. I installed the ubuntu on Win7 partition :( ..
4) Because I overwritten the win7 partition with ubuntu, automatically i lost my Acer eRecovery management function., so i cannot use my recovery partition.
5) Because i desperately need Windows, so I have no other option but to borrow my friend's windows XP install disc.
6) And s--- happened again (i think im s---) , I installed the winXP on 2nd partition !! , and i think it erased my first partition (ubuntu partition) too, maybe.
7) Tho, i successfully have winXP running, i can only see 220gb in the winXP , but when i open disk management, i saw this !! screenshot http://i.imgur.com/YJtce.png
8) I don't want to do clean installing again, are there any way to fix this? so i can use my other hdd. :( help me.