|my windows dosen`t work, i`ll explain what happens when i boot my pc.|
1. a blue screen pops up (not blue screen of death), at the bottem of the blue screen, it has instructions saying press F1 to run setup, esc to run boot menu, and F10 to run system restore
system restore dosen`t work when i press F10, only boot menu and setup works.
2. a black screen pops up for 3 seconds saying stuff about drives, nothing helpful tho, it says press ctrl-i to change the settings for that stuff, again, tryed that, nothing works.
3. if i have my windows cd on it loads the cd, if i don`t have it on it just stays on a black screen for ever, i left it on the blackscreen for a full day and nothing happened.
4. on the windows cd, i have 3 options, install windows, repair windows, and exit.
6. repair....i did too many things on that, it loads up a command prompt. i remember i did lots of commands but thats it