0. When booting your computer, press F8 to bring up a boot menu
1. Select Safe Mode with Command Prompt
2. Select the operating system to start (if you have multiple operating systems installed)
3. Log on with an account that is a member of the administrators group
4. At the command prompt, type %systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe
Press Enter, this will start the "Welcome to System Restore" screen.
5. Go through the steps of the Wizard and follow the instructions to restore your system to a previous restore point