|I have this very weird issue on windows xp. Even after I formatted, and reinstalled everything, it eventually comes back.|
Now this doesnt always happen. My current guess is when i use around 2GB/4GB of my memory and have alot of apps running, it starts.
The problem is, sometimes for a period of time (could be up to a few hours), the following happen in any combination (sometimes all):
- I cant open a folder, if i double click, it just doesnt load.
- If any folders including My computer does open, all the contents inside are not displayed.
- Applications dont load. When I tried to load media player classic it said something like not enough memory when there is clearly 1GB free
- The right click button doesnt do anything, whether u click it on desktop, mozila or taskbar
- When I attempt to open folders, something else opens, like VLC media player, short cut creator.
- file menu etc does no open.
this is a very weird and annoying problem. has anyone had it before? It often also happens as im going through directories cuttin,pasting, renaming stuff...sometimes the folder wont open or just opens but doesnt show any contents in it. Has anyone faced a similar problem?