I used to be able to access a web page and now I cannot get there either with IE or Chrome. I tried disconnecting antivirus software, no luck there. I did a remote with Norton too; they couldnt help, neither can comcast. But my neighbor can access the site. I tried all the IE and Chrome suggestions.
I already have done that to no avail. It is a real "stumper" to me and the site is one that I need for my husband's condition. It is a DNA research site and they emailed us that the results are in and I never had a problem accessing the site before now. We have 3 computers at home and I cannot access the site on any one of them.
The information on Computing.Net is the opinions of its users. Such
opinions may not be accurate and they are to be used at your own risk.
Computing.Net cannot verify the validity of the statements made on this
site. Computing.Net and Purch hereby disclaim all responsibility
and liability for the content of Computing.Net and its accuracy.